International Friendship House (IFH) is a business venture with a social focus. The shareholders behind IFH are a nice mix of Singaporeans sprinkled with homegrown Japanese partners, but all with a love for Japan and her people. IFH is where the interest of the community is placed ahead of profits.
- To connect business and people; assisting Japanese companies to expand overseas, and to facilitate investment opportunities in Japan.
- To establish an International Christian kindergarten, majoring in holistic development of character, mind and body. Using a unique curriculum, we aim to also guide parents to develop their children’s potential with strong family values.
- To assist single-parent families and children in poverty through premier education and relevant help.
What We Do
- Meeting place for the local and international community to develop relationships, business opportunities, and skill sets.
- Provide affordable, friendly and comfortable accommodation for locals as well as foreign visitors for long and short term stay.
- Train and link young people from Japan for internships and jobs in Singapore and other Asian countries.
- Happening place for Christians to fellowship as well as for their non-Christian friends to study the Bible and embark on meaningful social projects.